A Gingham staple || Little Mistress - Girls on film

Gingham lace shirt // Little Mistress ft Girls on film // - Link here! 

Hey girls! So today I wanted to talk about a new brand that I have recently been LOVING at the moment and that brand is Little Mistress. To keep it brief they are a ladies fashion website that sell the most beautiful clothing; from party wear to casual on-trend pieces they are sure to have every occasion in your wardrobe covered! I was recently contacted by them to pick an item of my choice from their website and I picked out this stunning gingham shirt. I just wanted to say firstly how impressed I am with the quality of their clothing, it really is so so good and I love that everything is also super affordable. Gingham has officially made a trend comeback this season and I am literally obsessed so I wanted to show you a couple of ways on how to style this must-have shirt in your wardrobe. 

Look one
For the first look I wanted to create a typical day-to-day casual but yet fashionable on-trend look. By styling it with these distressed jeans it gives it that laid back vibe but yet still super stylish. I am an avid heeler wearer day-to-day so of course I had to team it with these Valentino dupes from Primark. An over-sized bag and a pair of sunnies complete the look for me and I especially love how the detailing of the lace hem shirt looks over the top of these jeans. 

Look Two
For the second look I wanted to go slightly smarter and combine another massive trend this season - ruffles/flares! Again this is another trend I am hugely obsessing over right now and these trousers massively tick the box for me. You can never go wrong with a bit of monochrome (a massive fan of black/white incase you didn't already know ha!) and this look is perfect for evening drinks/food. I've also added a simple choker to really spice up this look and make it super glam.

This shirt is currently on sale for only £15! So make sure you go and grab yourself a bargain girls (link is just above!)

No comments

© Laura Gemma Meachem

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig