30% off Pretty Little Thing // My Party Picks




With the Party season around the corner *wow where has the time gone?* ... still in utter disbelief that we are actually approaching Christmas and more scarily the end of the year. I thought I would do some routing through one my FAV online stores Pretty Little Thing to give you the roundup of some styles I am absolutely loving right now. Whether its your Christmas party, drinks out with the girls or you're being super organised and prepping ahead for NYE - I've picked an arrange of styles that will keep you covered!

Also as we are all watching the pennies at this time of year whilst we are doing that all important Christmas shopping... i've hooked you up with an AMAZE discount - 30% off site wide!! All you have to do is enter "LAURAGM30" at the checkout. My code will be valid until the end of the month girls (30th November) so you don't have long. Also my code won't be active over Black Friday (22nd-28th) so that only technically leaves you with 21st, 29th, 30th to use it - so don't miss out girls!

1 comment

Johnnyballgame said...

Most lovely pics of you Laura, you look off the charts gorgeous,VERY pretty awesomely stunningly gorgeous lady

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig